Welcome Digital Explorers!
Our "Learn and Share" photography and digital art community is here to provide educational information for people of all levels; you don’t need a camera to participate! We will be providing contests and team-based art projects that will benefit the community. Also this will be the forum to explore other national organizations for photography/digital arts related information.
Who can join?
- Anyone. If you have a smart phone you have a camera! Photography is not dictated by the gear...but by the heart and mind of the artist.
When do we meet?
Where do we meet?
- 15211 Laguna Canyon Drive, Irvine, CA 92618 at the "Lexmark" US Conference Room.
What are Member Dues?
- Members will contribute dues to help the group sustain itself. Dues will not exceed $40 per year, and cover things like website, materials costs, speaker costs, contest submissions, etc. There may be more "project based" costs depending on what members want to do.
What are Digital Explorer Projects?
- We will be collaborating on a number of projects, but our goal is to have some kind of social value as the outcome of the project work the group achieves. If we are able to provide art for a non-profit charity for example, this would be one great by product of doing what we love to do.
- We hope to submit art to other national organizations where member work can be judged for members who want to take it to this level. It isn't necessary however.